Gormet Cookie Dessert Pictures





Blog Flux Directory

Food & Drink Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Monday, January 08, 2007

Wonderful Gifts

One of the things I like most about baking cookies is seeing people really enjoy them and give them as gifts to others. I know it borders on bragging but I just had to share this letter about some gifts that were sent out.


Linda, Everyone has been telling me how good the cookies are. Unfortunately (or fortunately) I now know how good they are. Thank you for the gift.

It is really a very professional package. You have a great presentation and of course the great tasting cookies.

One of the guys told me he ate 1/2 the cookies (30) in a day and his wife had to freeze the rest so he would not eat them. Another had company who started to eat them and then she had to hide the rest for herself. Now I know why.

Wayne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home