Gormet Cookie Dessert Pictures





Blog Flux Directory

Food & Drink Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Friday, January 26, 2007

New Chocolate Cookie

Oh, I forgot to tell you, we have a new cookie on our menu. One of the requests we constantly get is to have more chocolate cookies, and I will admit we've been short on chocolate offerings. So, in answer these requests I went about developing a chocolate cookie. You know my preference- a cookie with a good bite, definite flavor, real ingredients and no preservatives. After several months’ work and many tests I have one worthy of Linda's Gourmet Cookies. I call it the Double Chocolate Delight. I guess I went overboard on the chocolate and added chocolate to chocolate. However, the flavor is delicious. It's a chocolate cookie made with rich cocoa. Then, to double it up, I decided to dump our special blend of chocolate chips into it. So, now you have a chocolate cookie filled with chocolate chips.

For me this was like giving birth to a child. It took some time and effort, but you love the result.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home